PLEASE CONTACT ME
The WMFDP Way is a proven diversity strategy and road map that accelerates an organization’s diversity journey by shifting the often unconscious behaviors and patterns of leaders.
Strategic Road Map
The WMFDP Way is two-phase plan –informed by a Readiness Assessment– custom-fit to recognize your organization’s readiness to create and sustain their diversity journey and help you determine where and how to jump start your diversity journey.
THE READINESS ASSESSMENT
A straightforward, yet important measure to help you determine where to begin the process of systemic transformation. Based on 7 Readiness Indicators, we partner with you to evaluate the results, and develop a custom plan to create a critical mass of committed leaders.
7 READINESS INDICATORS
- Diversity sponsors have C-Suite access and influence
- White male leaders willing to speak out and lead
- Focus on long-term systemic change vs. quick-fix solutions
- D&I efforts are aligned with leadership development
- Focus on transforming culture vs. compliance training
- Willing to stay the course through turbulence and ambiguity
- Time and resources to ensure long term commitment
BUILDING CRITICAL MASS
Entry Point 1
Builds Leadership Curiosity and Engagement | 12-18 months
Entry Point 2
Cultivates a Sponsor Group | 6-12 months
Entry Point 3
Reaching Critical Mass | 25-36 months
THE TIPPING POINT
Reaching critical mass, an organization moves into Full Partnership which builds engagement and alignment across a greater breath of the organization, helping heart-felt leaders practice new behaviors and embed them into the process of leading inclusively.
• Raise Consciousness & Competence
• Grow Individuals, Team, Organizational Effectiveness
• Engage more Employees and People Managers
How our approach differs from training-based programs
KEYS TO SUCCESS
- Focus on personal transformation that enables organization change
- Practice the 8 Critical Leadership Skills
- Inspire senior leaders to be courageous and visible change agents
- Embrace D&I as an ongoing process, rather than a check-the-box solution
The WMFDP WAY accelerates diversity efforts by removing obstacles and creating opportunities for courageous leaders.
- Apathy, Status Quo | Enlightened Self-Interest
- Fear, Breaking Rank | Freedom to Embrace Turbulence and Ambiguity
- Ignorance, Lack of Awareness | Clarity, Consciousness, Confidence
TRANSFORMING THE CULTURE
Factors that drive impactful and lasting change.
- Linking leadership effectiveness directly with diversity and inclusion.
- Emphasizing personal transformation that then contributes to organization change.
- Connecting the head with the heart through a proven experiential approach.
- Enabling and preparing senior leaders to be courageous and visible change agents.
- Examining the role of white men in exploring the often unexamined dimensions of diversity that leave some people out.
- Bringing into clear focus the impact of dominant business culture on employee engagement, morale and work partnerships.
- Embracing diversity and inclusion efforts as an ongoing developmental process rather than a check-the-box solution.
Leaders proactively practice their full inclusion learning
White men engage other white men and workplace teams
Increased cultural competency of leaders
Increased retention of marginalized groups
Leaders practicing 8 Critical Leadership Skills
Enhanced listening and inquiry between colleagues and teams
D&I integrated in business strategy
Leaders routinely view their business through a D&I lens
Courageous conversations are every day occurrences